Welcome to the fifth module of GMT Partner training course. The main topic of this module is the full version of the proprietary short-term trading strategy “Double Barrel Gun”. The additional topics of this module are the proprietary scalper strategy “Shuriken” and “Trading Strategies Portfolio – a universal tool for a professional trader.”
The full version of short-term strategy “Double Barrel Gun” was developed in 2014 with the primary purpose to solve the following problems:
a) determine the short-term market sentiment within a selected market segment;
b) determine the short-term market sentiment within a selected financial instrument;
c) develop a hedging mechanism for the purpose of managing a portfolio of positions.
Curriculum of the fifth module
The fifth module of the course has to be completed within one month. In the fifth module you should:
- Familiarize yourself with the educational materials (PDF/PPT);
- Watch a series of video lessons (video/download);
- Schedule and receive a consultation from mentor, if necessary (contacts);
- Take the final test (12 questions, video/download);
- Perform the practical task to consolidate the material (perform 10 transactions in accordance with the rules of the strategy).
We recommend that you adhere to the following curriculum:
|Educational process||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|Textbook and slide presentation||◆||◆||⋅||⋅|
|Practice on real trading account||⋅||◆||◆||◆|